View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 04:16 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile Re: HELP THE HORROR SITUATION Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Manila and Sense are used interchangeably in the community. You are just talking about different version numbers for the same family of products, e.g., different Windows versions: 2000, Vista, Windows 7. For example, see...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...46&postcount=1
So Going from Manila to Sense would be like downgrading from Windows 7 to that one quaint funny little operating system from between xp and 7? How horrible? We can get back to Manila from this "Sense" right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
Finally, I've never heard of cab that can get you out of 2.5 and into 2.1. I personally can not go back to 2.1 after having used 2.5. Like me I suspect many more like 2.5 than 2.1 because of the added features. If you don't like Sense, just turn it off and turn Titanium on, or go the SPB/MS or the MaxSense route.
Well, I haven't had "Sense" infect my device yet. I can just hard reset if my device becomes infected though right? I mean, I've seen people get stuck with it. I'm just trying to help save people from this virus, because someone heard a rumor that it was starting to happen to Windows Mobile 7 already.

- 2 Bunny