View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 03:02 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP THE HORROR SITUATION Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post

Manila is not the same as Sense, because I've got Manila, but none of this "Sense" horror. Also, see posts 1,809 - 1,813 in this thread for an explanation of the "difference between "Manila" and "Sense" in Windows Mobile".

Someone said they were stuck in "Sense", so I thought I might add in that it can be helped.

- 2 Bunny
Manila and Sense are used interchangeably in the community. You are just talking about different version numbers for the same family of products, e.g., different Windows versions: 2000, Vista, Windows 7. For example, see...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...46&postcount=1

One of the clearest example of that is all the "manila files" in the Sense 2.5 roms. If you really want to see what the difference is between Manila/Sense 2.1 vs Manila/Sense 2.5 see...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...48&postcount=6

In other words, like most computer development, a lot of the 2.1 manila files were changed to accommodate the new features of 2.5.

Finally, I've never heard of cab that can get you out of 2.5 and into 2.1. I personally can not go back to 2.1 after having used 2.5. Like me I suspect many more like 2.5 than 2.1 because of the added features. If you don't like Sense, just turn it off and turn Titanium on, or go the SPB/MS or the MaxSense route.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 07-25-2010 at 03:23 PM.