View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 09:31 AM
jstn76rs
Regular 'Geeker

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryinghard View Post
Help Please with the unlocker.
Harware/Software
1. Sprint TP2
2. Windows XP

This is my first attempt at it, I tried it and got the message I have tried it before. I have already done the following
1. Bootloader
2. Run as administrator
3. HARD RESET
now I am getting a connection error message, it says the device is not connected. This is my first phone that I am trying to unlock.

Can this be fixed only by paying? How much donation do I have to make for it to work? Also, what happens after I make the donation, do I get a key or something?

Please help...
The connection error is one ive seen with xp and active sync. you pretty much have to keep plugging it in until you get active sync to work. (try soft reseting if replugging it in does't work). If after it says you still unlocked before it you can make a donation and i think its like 6 or 7 us dollars and it just runs the unlocker once it donation has been made. hope this helps.

Also Razorloves I thought that I would drop a couple thanks your way since I see you always helping alot of the noobs with the TP2 and TP and not receiving any thanks.

Last edited by jstn76rs; 07-25-2010 at 09:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.