View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:27 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TUTORIALS] EVO Full Root|OTA Root|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing|for n00b's + vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I was having the same problem Js... had that you helped him with. I followed the link you posted to him (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=715915) and was successful.

Now my question is... do I need to do the SimpleRoot OTA 1.47.651.1 again?
No. If you flashed whitslacks files successfully you are done. You had to be rooted with your nand unlocked in order to be able to run his files in the first place.
Now that you have flashed them you are free to stay on his ROM or try out some others.