Thread: Evo Quality
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:53 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo Quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandiBran View Post
Quite happy with my evo... and I have no cracks scratches etc. Wonder why your TP and Evo had the same problems... are you dropping or pocketing your phone with your keys?
Not dropping and i dont put ot in my pocket. The TP1 had a recall for this as it IS a design flaw.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.