View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [RELEASE] KD-Font [v1.0] [07/07/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecl0ne View Post
Just awesome, but looking for applying my own fonts.. any release date?? lol
Just like Wes said, if you post up the .TTF files, I can add them to the extended library.

As for a release date, it will be very soon! The BETA went awesome, so now I'm just trying to get a bunch of fonts added into the library to make it worth the wait! I'm on vacation right now, but I might be able to find some time to get them uploaded and get a release out!