View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:12 PM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a program I can download to back up my contacts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
In the future save your contacts as google contacts an your phone saves them to Google automatically. You can view them online in your gmail account that u set up when u set up the phone. The phone also automatically saves your calendar. Welcome to Android buddy and learn to love your google overlords
I think I accidentally saved a few new contacts, in the early days of the Evo/Android, as Phone Contacts. How can I figure out which ones are, and switch them over? I have over 900 contacts, so it can't be a process of going through one-by-one