View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:32 AM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
any one have experience with the overdrive 4g modem?

does anyone here have an overdrive? im interested in dropping time warner fro internet and going with sprint. all i know so far is that i live in a strong 4g area, and even though they cap the 3g data, 4g is supposedly unlimited. here are my questions...
1.) how are the real world speeds?
2.) does it over heat?
3.) how much is the service on its own plan?
4.) how much is service to add it as a line?
5.) did anyone get any good deals on the service and how or what did you say?
i can afford the device, my main concern is the monthly pricing. ive heard it was 59.99/ month for modem service. is it the same if you add it to an existing plan? time warner is deffinitly losing my cable account, but when i inquired about keeping internet, they want about 50 bucks a month for the current speeds. im stuck between a rock and a hard place here as i have 30 days from now to cancel my time warner or im in another 15 month contract. what to do???