View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:13 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Loving the ROM first time trying Energy on my TP2 (tried it on the TP long time ago). Ive gone through just about all the versions now and I'm just wondering is there any way to disable the new lockscreen and revert back to the default WM 6.5 slide to unlock or the HTC Slide to unlock? It seems this new android style unlock is a little buggy and I have to slide multiple times before I can get to the pin input.

Also is there any way to turn the start menu back to the standard three rows of icons versus the four it is currently?
There are different locks on the phone, menu>home tab editor>lockscreen settings>change your lock, some report it works and others say it doesn't so see if it works for you.

To change the rows of icons menu>home tab editor>quicklink settings>change to what you want.