View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:47 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/23/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
I'm right there with you YoungPro. I'm betting you're dead on with your guess!!! As a matter of fact, it wouldn't surprise me if HIS avatar is a real image of him!!
Hahahaaa!! I know right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
what widows icon? put it this way, you can change almost every icon on these roms. flashing the rom is quicker than you asking all these questions but hey ill just keep trying to answer them. bold caps isn't necessary either.
Yeah +1 on that. You can pretty much change any and everything on here as far as icons. Just ask what you want to change and most of us will be able to shoot you in the right direction.

This post has been thanked 2 times.