View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:33 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon limiting data too!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
Sprint looking better and better. Don't really understand it. We are going into an era where data usage is going to increase (blockbuster on DroidX, video chat, HD youtube, skype), we are paying more for our phone plans more than ever, they are rolling out faster methods of downloading data, and now they want to kill unlimited plans. How about using all the money we pay our providers and upgrading the network to handle the data?
Simply put..the age of minutes are coming to an end...I mean how many would go for a plan with 0-200 minutes and only want data?

The carriers are preparing for this by putting limitations on the data and then will start charging premiums on it...once LTE if prominent I would be surprised if they make a thing where you get 500 points....and each minute is worth 1 point or 10mb is worth 1 point...

I mean VOIP will replace voice before too long..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)