View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:11 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuga View Post
I thought it was referring to A2DP audio or music playback. But that does indicate no audio at all, in or out, which is the issue that I am having.
That's the exact problem. Makk I don't believe ever tested it himself (I never use BT either) so that's why his language is intentionally vague. It should probably be updated with some stronger language more accurately describing the problem.

However, search is also your friend. I guarantee there's at least 50 posts in this thread that talk about the exact same issue you describe with BT.