View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 09:12 PM
freeza
Super Saiyan 3

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Is there a program I can download to back up my contacts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killeronly001 View Post
I used to have the HTC Diamond Touch, I had Microsoft My phone installed in my phone. Whenever I touched it, it would back up all of the information including my contacts, calender, text messages, and my pictures into my account.

I just got the HTC Evo, and I can't download Microsoft My phone, I can't transfer my contacts on there into my new phone, I have to put them manually. I am just wondering isn't there anyway I can back up my contacts to an e-mail account or somewhere without having to connect my phone to the computer? I want something like Yahoo To Go, where I can just hit one button on my phone, and I sync all of my information.

Thanks in advance.
If you still have the Diamond, you can set up a Google sync account on it, so that it will upload/sync your contacts to your Google account, then your EVO will download/sync them automatically.