View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:47 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuga View Post
Running 2.2 AIO for over a week, on and off. Loving it. I switch to WinMo when I will not be able to charge the phone in hours.

Anyone having trouble using handsfree bluetooth? I am able to pair just fine. The devices connect just fine as well. I am even able to initiate a call from the handsfree and the phone dials just fine. But, once the call starts, it is not working through the handsfree. I can listen and talk using the phone itself. Audio is not routed through the handsfree.

In WinMo, this sometimes occurs (maybe a certain older custom ROM, do not remember), but I could toggle handsfree on the phone and then it audio would go through the handsfree. I do not see an option to do this in Android. Anyone had better luck?
Please, PLEASE read the first three posts. It's not laid out in as many words as you describe, but this is a WELL known issue, which is documented in post #2 I believe.