View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:38 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: best skullcandy buds

i just gave my Titans to my boy last week, had em for about 6 months, came in handy on the line cooking long hours.. i was always more than pleased.. i wasnt using mine and passed em on.. FMJs are nice just like 20-30 more than the Titans though.. thats alot of dough kinda and probably wont be much better though, not 20-30 bucks better though lol..

after that i just wanna saw again, i havent used the FMJs, just know the next model down was great IMO....and alot cheaper