View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 07:50 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjchang View Post
its telling me the exact msg i posted, it does not say that i've unlocked before
ps ~ razorloves - i've edited my previous post by adding the last two paragraphs of additional info. and thank you razorloves

------------
UPDATE - i just flashed it with sprint's stock rom, and it worked fine... once again showing that the phone is properly synced.... but the RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3 just wont work.
is there an older version of this.... i'm trying to read the 199 pages of this thread but its hard to find.
have you tried redownloading it? and are you sure your av and firewall software is temporarily disabled. It must be disabled before you even download it. Also, might need to add it to the exceptions in your av software. The hard spl unlocker does not work like RUU's that you're use to, so dont be expecting the usual bootloader screen and grey progress screen.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-23-2010 at 07:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.