View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 07:09 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjchang View Post
i'm using RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3
it is immediate. if i choose "Flash Hard-SPL" (Automatic flash) i get the error immediately. if i choose "Manual Flash" it will take me through all the steps then show the error. it never hangs (waits) and then gives me the error, it also never gets to the 3 color screen or the 0% grey screen.

i tried to just flash energy rom directly without unlocking (thinking maybe its already unlocked), using that method i got to the 0% screen. about 2 min later it froze and i rebooted the phone and it was fine.

but the fact that the the ruu for the energy rom did not encounter the "not-synced" error msg shows that it is synced.

it seems synced, i can transfer files, etc...
when you choose automatic, is it giving you the exact message you posted above? Or is it telling you that they've detected that you've unlocked before?
This post has been thanked 1 times.