stevenjchang
Lurker

stevenjchang is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
at what step are you getting this error and is it happening right away or after waiting?
i'm using RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3
it is immediate. if i choose "Flash Hard-SPL" (Automatic flash) i get the error immediately. if i choose "Manual Flash" it will take me through all the steps then show the error. it never hangs (waits) and then gives me the error, it also never gets to the 3 color screen or the 0% grey screen.

i tried to just flash energy rom directly without unlocking (thinking maybe its already unlocked), using that method i got to the 0% screen. about 2 min later it froze and i rebooted the phone and it was fine.

but the fact that the the ruu for the energy rom did not encounter the "not-synced" error msg shows that it is synced.

it seems synced, i can transfer files, etc...

------
one variable could be that on first attempt, i had avast, threatfire, and comodo running. it came up as a trojan and all of those things went crazy. threatfire even asked me if i wanted to elimiate the processes, i think i clicked the wrong button cuz after that my RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3 zip and extracted files were both erased. i have since turned everything off.

HOWEVER. i tried on a second pc where everything was turned off and i still got the exact same results. also the second pc was never used with my touch diamond, where as my primary pc is the one i used to unlock the diamond a while back

thanks for helping hope someone knows whats up

Last edited by stevenjchang; 07-23-2010 at 07:09 PM.