View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 06:12 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjchang View Post
i am not a noob. i had a touch diamond and i unlocked and flashed roms many times. i'm not an expert either.

i keep getting errors.
QUESTION:
does my phone have to be activated on sprint in order for the unlocking to work? i currently have two phones i just got online, and i want to install custom roms in them first before i activate one of them and sell my diamond.

this is what i get right now

-----------------------------------------------
Fatal Error
Please make sure the device is properly synced; Please retry after syncing the device (via Activesync or Windows Mobile Device Center)

Error
If you could not get the device properly synced; then try installing this CAB on you phone: Http://hpcmonex.net/roms/enablerapinew.cab and retry in Automatic flash mode
---------------------------------

obviously my phone is synced to my computer. i can transfer files and in the WinMo Center it says "connected" in green. i have two TP2's on hand and both are reacting the same way. I tried a diff computer and the same response.
i don't think it has to be activated. I know it can't be in airplane mode. Did you install the cab file?
This post has been thanked 1 times.