View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/21] Fresh Froyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomango View Post
Got the Froyo Blazn build up and running on the initial boot up. Love it, it's so much faster and more responsive than WinMo.

Having an issue though, and still looking for an answer in this thread, but maybe someone can help me. After rebooting back to Windows, I went to open ProjectAndroid again, but it doesn't seem like it wanted to run the haret.exe process. Here are some screenshots, anyone know what this is? Nothing seems to work from here

The 3rd screenshot is after clicking on 'run'
It is a current bug. What has happened is your startup.txt file has been corrupt, and if you look at its properties, its at 0Kb file size. What you need to do for a temp fix is get a copy of your statup.txt (or make one) and put it into your andboot folder, this time name it "default.txt" as you see that is the file it is asking for. The bug will only destroy startup.txt, and not default.txt, so then when that screen comes up and you click "run" it will not ask you for default.txt, it will just boot into Haret.

ALSO!!! I see in that screenshot you have Hardware 3D checked. THIS IS WRONG. HW3D for Rhodium currently does not work, by enabling it you are actually making things worse.
This post has been thanked 2 times.