View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 02:14 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: Finally went to blackberry

Yup, gotta follow what ekz did. I activated the Tour that my wife used for a few months and it popped up with her email information even though I wiped it first.

You basically need to delete the email address from Sprint's BIS. If its not password protected, go into menu then Setup, then Email Setup. If it asks for a password and its not saved, then he has to do it. If it pops up with email accounts, then you can just delete them from there.

We didn't password protect my wife's, so I could just go in there and delete her stuff and added mine and all is good. I setup a username and password on mine now though.