View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 01:47 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for a Droid X...... WITH a keyboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy1971 View Post
I was like you. I have used physical keyboards on every WM pda I've owned. I waited until I read the great reviews on the Droid X keyboard before making th switch. I must tell you that the I type faster on my DX virtual keyboard than I did on my TP2 keyboard. The auto correct is just that good. I only use it in landscape mode and I'm so happy I made the switch. My wife has had the first Droid since Nov of last year. I loved the phone but hated the keyboard. I was going to wait until the Droid 2 comes out next month but I'm glad I didn't. The screen and virtual keyboard on the Droid X are exceptional. You can try (if you can get your hands on one) the Droid X for 30 days and return it if you don't like it. But if you are like me you will end up keeping it. Good Luck
Thank you so much... I had no idea you could try a phone and then return it - this is offered through Verizon? I feel like there would be strings attached, knowing how they operation - where I would have to jump through 11 hoops to cancel the phone's "auto charge" after 30 days.

I would love to try the X for 30 days, but just don't want to have to sign a new contract for it, my Verizon TP2 is out of contract and I can upgrade, so I don't want to be cornered into anything.
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!