View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 03:43 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMBRO24 View Post
I Love your rom work and I cannot tell you how much I appricate it what you do, I am a donator , I am sure you get request all the time and I am very sorry to write this , but I would l=just like to know why you dont incorporate the program WMWifiRouter with the reg hacks needed to make it work. I cannot get the reg too work on my phone when i maually install it on your roms. I have check out xda forum for 4 hours last night and tried everytrhing they said to do with no accomplishments. Do you know the reason why this does work?
WMwifirouter is working for me. You need to make sure your wireless is on and you have an adhoc network setup.