View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:36 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Inc Root!! 7-16-10 update: Root tool 3.1!! One-click root is here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
Update: Incredible rooted ok. Today i ran wirelesstether and I kept getting limited connectivity on my laptop even though the signal was strong. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or what steps I'm missing...
I am assuming you have wi-fi capabilities since your getting at least 'limited connectivity', so my first instinct is to ask what you have done since root? Switch SD card, how you ran tether (app from root or another from market) or anything else that you think we should know. I will look into general wifi issues posted @ XDA to see if I can find something like that.