View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:09 PM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] 07/21/2007 MikROM (new Kernel + Battery percent on icon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
very strange... im using the same version as u... exactly the same one... and i really dont have issues... it seems like everything is working right but u still dont see or get the contacts on your phone.
im lost, im not sure what to say.
which rom did u come from... ill try flashing it and then switch to mine to see if i could reproduce it somehow.
if it helps, i'm using unrevoked 3 with rom manager to install your ROM from the SD Card (may have something to do with it?)

I just re-wiped and skipped the setup for facebook...and then went and added it manually and still no go.
I installed the facebook app from the market to see if i could sync with that, but when i go to add an account under accounts and sync, and select facebook, nothing happens...which is weird.

(also, i though android natively had a facebook contact syncing feature, i cant find a way to set that up either.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuit View Post
I'm having the same issues with facebook contacts as nico4k. Done pretty much everything he has in terms of restoring. I also tried Titanium. Oddly enough, I'm having the same issue in Fresh's 1.0.1 ROM. I did a wipe and everything. So the problem might not necessarily be ROM specific. It may just be some kind of setting on our phones and we just can't figure it out.
Damn.
I know man...this is by far the best rom i have used and love the skin...(i can learn to live without the facebook contact sync, but it is very nice to have all the pictures polulate on the contacts...uh well).