View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:16 AM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] 07/21/2007 MikROM (new Kernel + Battery percent on icon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
which version of the rom did u download?

when u set up the facebook account... is there anything that does sync? or its not even connecting to it?

another question... does friends stream work?

and pretty stupid question... in you go to "people" screen... push menu, then view... are all the check boxes marked?

one more question... did u check the account sync settings to see its on?

and finally... do u have ver 002 or 003 or the hardware?(maybe shouldn't matter but i have 002)

if all fails ill make sure the next update will include the facebook app... like i said before... its working for me so i cant say for sure that would even help.
Answers:
1. i downloaded the MikROM Detox
2. the Feeds sync correctly and friendstreams works flawlessly.
3. when i go to People, then menu->View facebook for htc sense has a 0 next to it (no contacts downloaded). When i go to accounts and sync, in facebook for htc sense says contacts is synced wiht the time and date.
4. the syncing is on and checked for both feeds and contacts.
5. and I have 002 hardware..

any help would be great...i love this rom, and it is the only thing that does not work for me...otherwise flawless!