View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:32 AM
jstevenj
N00b

jstevenj is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MMS does not work - help

See below for my original post. I was on the phone with at&t this morning for 54 min, changing settings and stuff. We could change everything required to get mms up and running except one setting and they are telling me that is is locked by verizon. I am hoping someone can tell me how to change this. The setting is located in "all messages" "menu" "MMS options" "GSM Servers". at this point the only oprion I have is "Verizon Wireless". There is a NEW and SET AS DEFAULT button but they are greyed out. I need to be ablt to create a NEW GSM Server. Hopefully someone can tell me how to do this.

OK I know there has been a lot of discussion on MMS with the tp2 but I have not found anything that gets me going. I have a verizon phone that I am using with at&t. But I am unable to send or rec MMS. I had trouble with voicemail when I started using the phone and found a setting where I put in my att voicemail number instead of verizon. I have looked hi and low for something like this for MMS but no luck. Maybe I should be looking for something else all together, idk.

Thaats why I am here asking the people who know. Please be specific and detailed in your reply as I am new to this smart phone stuff.

I am using wm6.5 with no special ROM that I know of. It's just an unlocked verizon on att.

Last edited by jstevenj; 07-27-2010 at 10:24 AM.