nounou1985
Lurker

nounou1985 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2000mah spare battery for htc touch pro 2 sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecristo1 View Post
update (Andida HK Group Co 2000 mAh battery): i bought the battery in December 09 for $9.99 on ebay. I was skeptical since no special back cover needed. But i figure, everything is made in China or Taiwan- including stock battery- so why not give a try. Keep this in mind, I also have apps to help with making my battery last. I use G-light to control the backlight. Nuebattery2 to control temp. S2U2 to control accidental hardware key from turning on tp2. I compared the two battery, Andida and stock, by using daily. I noticed with the stock battery (1500 mAh), had to charge my tp2 atleast 3 times per day. With Andida, just once.... I used them both equally by surfing the net-through my carrier and wifi, made phone calls, alot whole of texting, watched youtube videos, listen to music, and test new apps (only after work). From 7:30am to 5pm, with Andida, I had 60%-80% and with stock 30%-40%. Another thing to point out, the Andida battery has not overheated or exploded...yet.

I am interested in buying another, but I can't find them on ebay any longer. So I bought an 1800 mAh, non OEM. Will report this battery as well later.

Just my 2 cents.
http://www.obostore.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=55

google andida 2000mah and got this
This post has been thanked 1 times.