View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 10:41 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
No, unless you hear otherwise from NRG he is not giving up on MaxSense. MaxSense 1.05 was released in the last round of froms (July 16th), and 1.06 hasnot been released yet. Maxcy just cant keep up with NRG's pace
sorry but the best and most important update of all was done since july 16th with big's rom. I don't know if it's maxsense or not, but it sounds like its at least the graphics that were included in max sense. It has increased the ram left by 10%. It is amazing!!!

Finally a memory you can run more stuff with! It seems to make the device slightly quicker as well =) I can sure run lots of things at once now too. I love it! I do like the IE with flash of nrg, the in-call record, and many of the apps he includes. Now if only we could combine both kitchens to make a ROM OF THE GODS!

remember when mike and juicy made a collaboration rom? Man that would be sweet to see a BIGnRg max sense celestial embrace. at least for one rom =)

peace

Last edited by solarflarex; 07-22-2010 at 10:44 PM.