View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 07:30 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: getting stuff from my phone to my computer without microsoft activesync?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaine8 View Post
you guys dont understand. this is the charger:
We do understand, evidently you don't. I'm saying that the plug doesn't have to match exactly - any mini-usb cable will do. You really don't have any lying around? I have a ton, there are a plethora of devices that use that type of plug. PS3 is one which I already mentioned, there's a lot of BT headsets that use it, cameras, old phones... If you really, truly do not have a single mini-usb cable then go buy one. Like another poster said, $4 or less. Monoprice.com they're dirt cheap, just gotta wait for shipping.

Other than that, wifi/3g transfer of your stuff is the only other option save BT which is a little tricky - and I'm guessing your PC doesn't have BT built-in, and if you're too cheap to buy a usb cable you probably don't have a BT dongle either.
This post has been thanked 1 times.