View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 06:56 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TUTORIALS] EVO Full Root|OTA Root|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing|for n00b's + vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlgipson View Post
I think I have a really big problem, I pressed volume up to update image and after it started the phone fell off the desk and the battery came out, now when I turn the phone on it goes to the white screen that says htc EVO 4G and stays there.
If you're still stuck turn off the phone-might have to pull the battery-then boot into bootloader like it says to in the tutorial. The process should just start from there.
And for God's sake Man, be careful next time!

Quote:
Can this be fixed or an it an THC paper weight
I only know of one use for THC paper