View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 05:01 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
If your : and / are mixed up you need to download the keyboard fix found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=86489

This seems to be asked every three pages so I figured if someone at least scans through the threads they may see it. If you are having problems, please read a little before asking the same question over and over.

look for the "keyboard fix cab" for your carrier, download it, put it on your phone and run the cab and your keyboard will be fixed.

Thanks

David
Bro I had typed up a long post about this exact same thing, no one knows how to read about the software they are trying to use, I have posted I don't know how many times that if anything you do you read the OPs post in the first page and the last few pages of a thread to see how the newest ROM is running, what issues others are having and what the fixes are, but I figured that it was just going to fall on deaf ears and no one pays attention and they are going to ask the same damn questions over and over.