View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Crossova
PPCGeeks Regular

Crossova is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC PRO > EVO on SERO Plan

OK I just called Sprint, as JUST called and i was inquiring about a credit being applied to my account if i decided to turn in my SERO account for an SEP. The rep said that that offer was no longer available other than through retentions but that since we were on the subject he would like to mention that as of Oct the SERO plans will be revamped to be include phones such as the HERO, Moment and EVO 4g. the EVO 4G will be an extra $20/mo. because it add Sprint Nav and the "premium" data that is usually associated with owning that phone anyway, all other phones would just be an extra $10/ mo. so it looks like ill be hanging on to my TP2 till Oct!

If you dont believe then feel free to call like i did. i didnt even ask directly about it, just about upgrading in general and the rep was nice enough to share that info.

The touch pro is like waking up to a super model, and shes just waiting there whispering in your ear vs the mogul being some fugly chick that wakes you up with constant irregularly timed snoring