Thread: Laggy EVO
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 04:32 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Laggy EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by idaman View Post
Yes I wasn't talking about that mr over informed average joe who thinks he knows something when he really just trys to talk down to people through a forum because nobody in real life believes his actually undereducated a$$.....could do without the attitude man just asked a question because I know the value of other peoples input because no matter how much you know its always the best factor. idisabled a crapload of stuff from starting up when the phone does and bought ultimate juice to curb the network flow. I will check my cpu stats regardless.

Sent from my EVO!
Maybe it is just me but this is the post I see that has the attitude. Relax, it is the internet... Take the advice you asked for. Roll with it if you think it has merit, leave it alone if you don't. It is that simple.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
This post has been thanked 1 times.