View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:54 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Overclock TP2 in WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineazn716 View Post
Hey anyone running it on a stock sprint 6.5 rom? it works good at 710 but everytime it goes to sleep and I try to power it back up, I get SOD??? I noticed everyone is having that problem but has anyone been able to power up after sleep? im running on a stock sprint 6.5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
I guess I'll wait for an update on this app before I continue to use it. I can get it to run fine at any speed but always reverts back to stock speeds when the phone sleeps. Very few lockups. While running android I can overlock to 824mhz 100% with no problems. Hopefully this app will be that good soon
why dont you guys just set your phone to not sleep while plugged in then?? doesnt the OC require you to stay plugged in anyways?