View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 08:46 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by mknollman View Post
I have this same issue and when I go back to older builds I still cannot get it fixed. I can charge via AC when the phone is off, but not on. I can charge by PC USB still. This is pissing me off now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Pretty effin obvious there' SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR PHONE...
mknollman

Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800 Mogul

Nice phone?!~... TP2 thread?

Just a question, I'm ASSuming you've switched USB cables AND/if prob still not solved.. tried a different PC?
~side note... I was insurance upgraded to a TP from a Mogul due to a bad usb port..

BTW NRG... u r starting to remind me of my wife... love hate thing going on... Very excited about new WinPhone OS you put up couple days ago..., I spend countless hours downloading, config, mod, figuring out, tweaking the exciting new ROM, get both my TP2's finally perfectly tweaked, this morning... open ppcgeeks & YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER ONE UP!!!
AAArrrrgggg (love it)
Thanks tons... I think :>)) (there goes today..)

Last edited by teradog; 07-22-2010 at 08:55 AM.