View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Crossova
PPCGeeks Regular

Crossova is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Do We Get Credit For Turning In SERO Plans

I know this idea sounds sill and im pretty sure that i misunderstood this when i read about it some time ago, but is it true that there is a way to get some type of credit on your account from Sprint for giving up your SERO acct for a regular account? Again, im pretty sure the answer is no but just wanted to ask to be sure. I am officially out of contract in 10 days, and looking to make the jump to the EVO but im trying to soften the sting of doubling my bill every month.

Ive also read on these forums about Sprint allowing SERO customers to upgrade to the EVO for and extra 10 or 20 bux which is nice but still a roumor. So im mostly just curious about this option still being available to us.

The touch pro is like waking up to a super model, and shes just waiting there whispering in your ear vs the mogul being some fugly chick that wakes you up with constant irregularly timed snoring