View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:26 PM
howhi05
N00b

howhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
T-Bob - I had the same issue and reloaded and still had the issue. I had some registry entries from days gone by that I was still reloading each time, including backlight control. I stopped doing that and now am just using cookie editor settings export, and Energy settings export and I can restore most of my settings and backlight control sticks where I set it. Not sure which registry setting was mucking it up.
i had the same backlight problem as you. i had to go in the xda uc folder on my sd card and delete the power and backlight files, so the next time i restored my settings those were not brought back. it has been fine ever since. i did have to flash a new rom though, but since i update to newest nrg rom like every week it was really no biggie. i cant provide u an imediate registry fix or anything but this is what worked for me to get rid of that annoying backlight problem that i got by using one of those battery saving cabs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.