View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 06:55 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Question about stealth tethering using WMWifiRouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaPrem View Post
Thanks. I was aware of HTCWifiRouter, but that won't offer the option to tether via USB. In order to do that, I would need to install some cabs/do some regedits for ICS. I wanted to avoid all that and go with the simple all in one solution that WMWifiRouter provides.
your theory is a bit flawed, however still practical:
install ONE cab for the reg edits>use ICS which is stock in your device
or
install ONE cab-WMwifirouter(which you may have paid for)>turn on and go

its all the same, you still installed something lol

im a big +1 for WMWifiRouter- been using it about 2 and a half years i think... it even cost $30 back when i bought it... it gives you 6 options for gaining access, none of the free apps do that..

i do however think USB tether(ICS, not WMWR), WifiRouter, then WMWR is the order from Best>Good as far as speeds go.. IMO of course