View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:13 PM
mikedboyd
Regular 'Geeker

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

T-Bob - I had the same issue and reloaded and still had the issue. I had some registry entries from days gone by that I was still reloading each time, including backlight control. I stopped doing that and now am just using cookie editor settings export, and Energy settings export and I can restore most of my settings and backlight control sticks where I set it. Not sure which registry setting was mucking it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I am having a minor issue I hope someone can help me with. I am running the July 16 cookie 21911. I like to set the backlight to dim automatically after 1 minute when on battery power (start->settings->system->power->backlight->dim backlight if device is not used for: ). However, the setting has been reverting on its own to 10 seconds. I change it to 1 minute and it changes back to 10 seconds repeatedly. Not sure what I am missing or doing wrong, but if anyone has a fix for this issue I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................
This post has been thanked 1 times.