View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:46 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadopoulos View Post
Did 1 more test...I get my stock ROM up and running and when I try the install the MaxSenseUI, I get again into a black screen with TOUCH pro2 and NO red tags at the bottom right corner.

Again this time, I waited 15 minutes and nothing happened but my stock ROM works just fine. Anything else I must do to use that ROM ?

Thanks
I would try and run the unlocker again because it sounds like the phones not unlocked and make sure you're using the right unlocker, the stock ROM .exe doesn't require the phone to be unlocked to flash it and you're not having an issue flashing to it.