View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:37 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenLimits View Post
Thank all of you involved very much. I intend to donate as soon as you guys get the camera working (its what I use the most).

I have just one problem. Foursquare crashes on me when I go to update my location. I saw on here that someone else was using it just fine. "The application foursquare (process com.joelapenna.foursquared) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I am on a Raph800 sprint htc touch pro and I did the all-in-one 2.2 install.

edit looks like tethering is also not working. it tells me Usb not connected however it is charging...
There's a fix, I believe it was just adding a file to the ext2 file. Hopefully it's fixed soon (if not already)

Update to the newest of everything. Basically there was a problem that only GoogleMaps could access the GPS properly. Any other app would fail... Like I said, there is a fix. The way to fix it by hand is a little tricky.