Old 07-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Alpine-
Regular 'Geeker

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Good things come to those who wait...

Lets hope this pans out. I predicted this all along but I knew it would take a while. Every time I made this prediction here or on Sprint Users I got flamed for it. They cant continue to hold the restrictions when the only new smart phones are WP7 and Android models. This would essentially eliminate any upgrade options for all legacy users. This would be a very bold permanent corporate stance and a poor way to treat loyal legacy users. It just didn't seem like they would keep that policy forever.

We shall see.... I'll believe it when I see it. It could only be EVO availability for Sprint's SWAC members misconstrued. This has been confirmed but it means nothing to SERO users. There are reports that some reps have confirmed this for SERO but its still early and we all know how confused the reps generally are.

If true, this is very good news for SERO users. You are looking at a $40 EVO plan. $50 with $7 TEP. $50 if you want 4G and have it in your area. If you have a Pick 3 enabled/ Sprint Home on your SERO account you essentially have unlimited mins (goog voice). This is a VERY good deal... perseverance paid off.

Last edited by Alpine-; 07-21-2010 at 05:37 PM.