Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 02:04 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazell View Post
I know about as much as the next guy on if this rumor has any truth to it, but I will say this...

The biggest upside to Sprint could be in slowing churn (the industry term for subscriber loss). It could be a card they play to keep more of their existing customers as the device market heats up.

They want to move as many customers off the legacy plans to push up their ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) figure, but Wall Street cares a lot more about the net subscriber gain/loss figures. So they have to play both cards very well.

Remember it is the constant net loss of subscribers that has Sprint stock still trading at less than $5 a share for the last three years...

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=S...bol=S;range=5y
T'dY 4 intelligent post