View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 03:07 AM
BurgsideTiger
PPCGeeks Regular

BurgsideTiger is keeping up the good workBurgsideTiger is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|Herman|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 - Sense 2.1 /2.5 / MaxSe

I think the pro is underpowered, or at the very least not having the correct processor to run wmo. I am by no means an expert, but it seems like the whole touchflo interface combined with wmo is like trying to run a new pc game with last years graphics card. . . . it will run it, sure. . . but it doesnt look as nice, and is kinda laggy.

I still remember the overall shock that I was in when my stock phone was not as fancy, or fast as I expected. I still love this phone, and love the changes that can be made, so that it really becomes MY PHONE.

Remember how hot our phones used to get, even if we wernt using them at the time!!! My battery wouldnt last a whole day, so I was always charging it.

Anyway, just trying to distract the conversation away from the last few posts.

Thanks again NRG for keepin my phone stocked with the most uptodate features, programs, and UI. I was showing some people some pic messages of my kid at work and a few guys started askin about my phone and how I got it to look like that. I have said this before, but you really keep us lovin this phone.
personally im not a fan of the reach around either. its not that per se, but more whats going on behind!. i hope you meant they always give you the run around, cuz if not, id avoid that store altogether!