View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 09:13 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Yep, Im using a RAPH800. I have tried deleting my data.img, and the whole andboot folder many times. Formatted my SD card once with Windows. Tried the RC1 and newest autobuilds over at XDA and the AIO here.

I'm also experience haret.exe freezing almost every time I execute it, unless it is immediately after a soft-reset. Even then, it still freezes 50% of the time before the double vibration.

Tried a different ROM today, and the same issues with haret exist.
I've been told the ROM has no effect on Android. WinMo just initializes some hardware for Linux, which would not change ROM-to-ROM.

With that said, I've never experienced the haret freeze you describe. Now does it freeze completely - like you can't do anything? It just locks the phone up and you have to soft-reset, or does it just hang for a moment before kicking off Linux/Android?

I would do what Makk suggested earlier about taking turbo mode out. Perhaps Makk we (by we I mean you :P) should make a "clean" AIO in a sense? Just strip any of the extraneous stuff from the cmdline in the startup. Not sure if it would help people or not.

Perhaps you can be our guinea pig bobram. Can you try stripping out extraneous stuff? All I have in my cmdline is "lcd.density=210 msmvkeyb_toggle=off physkeyboard=raph board-htcraphael-navi.wake=0 gsensor_axis=2,-1,3"

I guess that's a lie, I also put the north_am_dialing=1 and a rel_path statement, but those are for Google Voice and my folder organization respectively.