View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 06:22 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: U.S. Cellular's new National 3G Data Coverage requires ROM upgrade on TP2

the only thing different in the new rom is the pri and radio. the ppst cab file installs the pri. and then you can flash the radio seperate. i'm not able to test, but i have a hunch that all you need is the new pri. so, if you just update your pri, then you should be able to do the 3g roaming.

to update the pri, install the ppst cab, then open file explorer and navigate to windows folder and open the ppst file.

but...as recommended above by drewcam888, i think it's best to flash the whole rom, then flash to whatever custom rom you want.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-20-2010 at 08:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.