View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 02:52 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by anesh01 View Post
I need help accessing the menu as to where i can input the sim unlock codes. I called verizon and they gave them to me, as im about to go overseas, but for the life of me i cant find the section/menu to input them. I know in the stock rom it was under a security tab, however i didnt see it there on yours.....any help is appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by young0ne View Post
yeah I looked at that and it looks like the "Securityā€¯ icon is not under "personal"
ill ask big what happen to it cuz i want to unlock my phone too. i got both codes
and cant use them LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
I need help accessing the menu as to where i can input the sim unlock codes. I called verizon and they gave them to me, as im about to go overseas, but for the life of me i cant find the section/menu to input them. I know in the stock rom it was under a security tab, however i didnt see it there on yours.....any help is
appreciated.
i have looked into this with no luck.... its not in the builds because i have tried multiple one's... maybe its in my OEM? i will continue to search...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
Big,

Question on the Change Log -> #4
MaxSense ChangeLog
4. Home buttons and keys now go straight to the main screen (this means on TP2 that the End or Back keys will return you to MaxSense home panels)

Should it actually work this way?
On my phone, the end hardware key does not go back to the Maxsense home panels if I am in a screen such as SMS or Email.
yes, you are correct.... it was working fine before, so i will look into and provide a fix...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
I believe that the Win7 theme screws things up. I have not loaded it on the 7-16, but, on the 7-15 I had to soft reset a million times, with similar issues. Once I did NOT load the Win7 theme (or any but the Color Icon 1.05 pack) the issues went away.

And, I agree with another post that many times the issues are due to an added software package or two not playing nicely with the ROM. You should load them independently, and test for a few days before identifying the ROM as the culprit!

BIG-KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Cannot wait for next "refresh!"

amjman

PS-at least 200 flashes on TP2 (1000+ counting my TP1)-never needed a "task29" BTW even though I researched it. guess I am lucky to not have needed it!
the themes should not be causing a problem... i have tested the actual cabs off the forum on my device and it works with no problems... let me double check a few things just to be sure....