View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 02:05 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stop complaining about the $10 fee...

I really don't care if there's been a thread like this before, because if there has been nobody is listening.

I really only have any stuff I design, any graphics I make, or any programs I make over at XDA...for this reason alone. Sprint fanboys.

I open the main page today to see some dork on the phone with Sprint for 45 minutes and getting absolutely NO WHERE.

The whole crab and shrimp analogy...all I can say is whoever was on that phone call got out witted by a food analogy. And you're bragging about it?

This is the reply that I left in response to that very article and explains Sprints rationale behind the $10 fee...why it will never go away...and why if I see one more person who refuses to leave sprint (cough fanboy) and just continues to post here about a $10 fee I'm going to take a bottle of scotch and a hand gun and shoot all of your phones in the face.

If you don’t want an EVO don’t buy one. Everything…and I mean everything (files) takes up more storage memory on the EVO than on any other smart phone with sprint. The videos are higher quality, the images are much larger, so when these things are sent off over sprints network to a website or another person...it...GASP...TAKES UP MORE DATA THAN ANY OTHER PHONE. The applications pump out much more data than say the stock applications on an HTC Touch Pro 2. This coupled with the fact that it has an upgraded 4G antenna accounts for the $10. More data being pumped out in general across the board in almost every single application and feature, much more constant streaming than on most other smart phones, plus being able to do all this over 4G.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING SCREWED BY SPRINT, LEAVE THEM. EVERY SINGLE OTHER CARRIER HAS A PHONE JUST LIKE THE EVO OR WILL VERY SOON.

T-Mobile -- HTC HD2 (or any other unlocked GSM smartphone for that matter)*NO CHARGE FOR 4G*
Verizon -- Moto Droid X
AT&T -- iPhone 4 (unless you've actually held one and used it, or currently own one. Do not say a word...because it is a FAR better phone than the EVO)

These Sprint fan boys are really getting to me. They’re trying to rationalize with daddy about why he hits them so hard.

Last edited by JQuill; 07-20-2010 at 02:13 PM.