View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Masterface7
PPCGeeks Regular

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
Hi I have a question about saving the HTC contact picture to the MS exchange contact picture. Since most of my contacts on exchange have an old facebook profile picture as a contact picture, I know some rom I have used in the past must have done it. However, now, all of my current HTC contact pictures, that show up on the people tab of touchflo3d, which i have synced to facebook, aren't copying to the windows contact (windows contact list is accessible via start menu>Contacts). And it is the picture from the Start menu>Contacts which seems to be synced on exchange. My main concern is when I sync my contacts elsewhere it would be nice if they had the most current facebook photo as the picture. Is there anything I can do to remedy this and have my contacts in winmo auto updated?
Sorry if this is confusing.
I think the correct terminology I was looking for was saving my facebook profile photo as my outlook photo, and I guess newer versions of sense dont do this.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros

Last edited by Masterface7; 07-20-2010 at 03:15 PM.